SO! I took a stroll down to the Zara sale and if you are in Toronto I HIGHLY recommend you taking a gander as the sale is LOVELY !! (The sale may even be nationwide)Jackets for 40$ (and up), pants/jeans for 20$ (and up), tops starting @ 7$ and shoes/boots starting @ 29$... OH MAN!... A shop-a-holic's dream.
I have been on the look out for some watches for a while now and never seem to purchase any. I think the last time I wore a watch was when I was 12 *Covering face in shame* (Sad to say.... but unfortunately true.) The funny thing is I LOVE WATCHES...
Right now I am particularly enamoured with the chunky tortoise link watches....
2. Zebra Keds ~ Little Burgundy (I bought the leopard ones to these the other day and for some reason I cannot get these zebra ones off of my mind so I might as well just get them too right?...*SHRUG*)
3. Native Rubber Booties ~ Karmaloop (These are the CUTEST boots EVER!...Like candy on your feet...)
4. Stylestalker Snake Bite Tie Up Leggings ~ ASOS (Currently out of stock but I am still on the hunt for a comparable pair.....)
5. Makeup Forever HD blush ~ Sephora (Amazing, amazing, AMAZING!...Makeup Forever's HD foundation is equally wonderful and I refuse to live without it.)
6. Cover F/X Skin Primer ~ Sephora (This product kills 2 birds with one stone and will be your bestest buddy as it smoothes out your skin AND fights the bad guys at the same time....)