BITS & PIECES....







1. Bow headbands ~ Gary Pepper Vintage 

2. Zebra Keds ~ Little Burgundy (I bought the leopard ones to these the other day and for some reason I cannot get these zebra ones off of my mind so I might as well just get them too right?...*SHRUG*)

3. Native Rubber Booties ~ Karmaloop (These are the CUTEST boots EVER!...Like candy on your feet...)

4. Stylestalker Snake Bite Tie Up Leggings ~ ASOS (Currently out of stock but I am still on the hunt for a comparable pair.....)

5. Makeup Forever HD blush ~ Sephora (Amazing, amazing, AMAZING!...Makeup Forever's HD foundation is equally wonderful and I refuse to live without it.)

6. Cover F/X Skin Primer ~ Sephora (This product kills 2 birds with one stone and  will be your bestest buddy as it smoothes out your skin AND fights the bad guys at the same time....)



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog....I would love to check out your blogs as well so please leave your URL's.

Thanks for the comments!! xo.... TEA.